School Business Administrator
The Springville-Griffith Institute (SGI) Central School District, located in Springville, NY, is seeking to fill the position of School Business Administrator. SGI is a rural K-12 public school district with approximately 1,600 students and is located in Western New York, approximately 30 miles south of Buffalo.
- NYS Certification as School Business Administrator (SBA) or School
- District Business Leader (SDBL)
Type of Position:
- Full-time, 12 months
- Competitive; commensurate with qualifications and experience
Anticipated Start Date:
- August 2, 2021
Application Closing Date:
- At the end of the business day on Monday, May 17, 2021
- Tentatively the week of May 24
Description and Details:
The School Business Administrator reports to the Superintendent of Schools; supervises/oversees accounts payable, payroll, personnel, and tax collection. The School Business Administrator is the direct supervisor for the directors of food service, facilities and transportation.
Experience and Skills Desired:
- exceptional leadership and management skills;
- the ability to provide the Superintendent and Board of Education with ongoing clear and concise financial data and analysis;
- experience as a school district business leader, including experience in governmental school fund accounting, management of the overall financial operations of the district, development and maintenance of the annual budget, long-range budgeting, capital projects, district facilities, information technology, human resources and labor negotiations.
How to Apply: