*** Registration Closes Monday, June 21st at 3:30pm
Welcome SGI Students and Families!
We are very excited and proud to offer a wonderful variety of summer learning opportunities made possible through the Covid Relief Federal Funds. The programs are fully funded through the federal funds and there is no charge to our SGI district enrolled families. Our teachers have been working hard to create enrichment opportunities that are fun and unique, with a wide variety of choices to appeal to all interests. We’re also happy to partner with the Early Bird Learning Center and the Springville Center for the Arts in offering programs. There’s truly something for everyone! We are hoping that this time in the summer will help to enrich the lives of our students, including bringing joy and a renewed love of school to each participant.
- Summer camps run from Tuesday, July 6th – Thursday, August 12th.
- Full day programs run from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Morning sessions are scheduled from 8:30 am – 11:30 am
- Afternoon sessions from 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm.
- Course offerings reflect the grade your child will be in for the ’21 – ’22 school year. For example, if your child is in 3rd grade now, they will look for opportunities for 4th grade.
- Transportation will be provided to and from camp if needed. There will be a transportation form for you to fill out along with your registration.
- Lunch will be provided for students who register for the full day, or who are here for both an AM/PM session on the same day.
Please take a look at the following brochure to see the great opportunities for learning and fun this summer.
I am looking forward to seeing our SGI students this summer! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
Summer School Principal
Please use the links below to register for Summer Learning Camps. In order to plan for this new summer opportunity registration for summer programs will close on Monday, June 21st at 3:30pm. A registration form will need to be completed for each student desiring to participate.